I am so tired from an exhausting weekend. I haven't had such a busy weekend in awhile. Friday, we went to Hailey's school for the family fun night. And Saturday, Hailey had a soccer game in the afternoon and Bryan and I had our 80's flashback to Sparklemotion. Thanks again Steven and Candace for watching the girls for us. I really appreciate it. And Sunday we had Bryan's mom's baptism to go to in Corona Del Mar. So it was definitely a non stop weekend. It was a blast though. We had fun with the kids, got to cheer Hailey on, danced out butts off, got to see great friends and families, and got over some fears. So I had a busy but incredible weekend. And for those Sparklemotion attendees, I will be putting up a slide show tomorrow with all the pictures for you. But for now Sweet Dreams and Good Night!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment