Monday, October 27, 2008

Shannon Lott Photography

I had the pleasure of Shannon taking my girls pictures for Halloween with their costumes on. I met Shannon a few years ago when she was the photographer for my brother in laws wedding. And then she did another wedding for Bryan's cousin Gino. She even took boudoir pictures of my sister in law which turned out great. (Shannon, that is my next thing I would love to get done) She is an amazing photographer. She gets the best poses no matter what. I remember her laying down in the aisle to get that right pose. So if you need someone for your wedding, engagement, pregnancy, newborn, kids or family pictures, I highly recommend her. I've wanted her to take pictures of my girls for the longest time, but haven't really had the time. Well until now. She emailed me about a mini session and I had to jump on it. So here is the sneak peek.
P.S. Here is her website: http://www.shannonlottphotography.com/
And if you would like her blog, its under my favorite links.

3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

Wow!!! You are so sweet:) All I expected to see was a little credit and you totally pimped me out!

Thank you.

PS: Boudoir sessions are SO much fun...if it took you a few years to do your kids photos, I'll expect a boudoir phone call in about 5 years:) kidding. kidding.

Tana said...

They are sooooo adorable!!!

just us said...

So CUTE!!!