I had to steal the pictures from Kari's blog. (thanks Kari, I forgot my camera that night) We spent a day with the whole McKinnon family and The Smith Family (minus Kari) The kids had so much fun playing together. I used to watch Derek when he was a baby when Kari and Steve had work. I couldn't believe how big he has gotten. He is 7 months older than Hailey. And it was great finally meeting Mr. Drew. He was such a doll. You'll have to come down more often. And Kari next time we will take all the kids to Disneyland. :)

And this was Derek and Hailey's first kiss!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Smith Boys and The McKinnon Girls
Posted by
Jennie McKinnon
at
10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh how cute!!
Yep we have cute kids don't we? Disneyland next time for sure!
I miss my Jennie! Where are you?
Post a Comment