Friday, November 21, 2008

Disneyland with the Girls...

On Wednesday, Melissa and I took our girls to Disneyland. Well, I left Lucy with my mother-in-law that way we can go on the big rides and I wouldn't have to stay behind with her. I met Melissa through school and soccer. Hailey and Krista were on the same team. So we decided to take the girls after school. It was such a nice day and there were no lines at all. The longest line was to meet the fairies and that was about 25 minutes or so. Literally, we had to wait like 10 minutes if that for the rides. I couldn't have asked for a better day at Disneyland. They even had Small World open. (which every time we went it was closed, I couldn't tell you the last time we went on it). They did such a good job remodeling it. They had new boats and all. And the inside is really cute, I don't want to ruin it for you, but you have to go on it.Well, here are some pictures from that day.
Hailey and her friends
All of the girls.

Toy Story
Krista and Hailey
Krista and Hailey on raging rapids (or whatever its called)
Hailey and I in Pixie Hallow
The girls taking a break to eat a sucker.
*Thanks Melissa for going with us. I am glad that we went . We had a great time. Your girls remind me of my girls. I am so sad you are moving next month. If you and the girls want to go again before you leave let me know. We are free. Or anyone else wants to go with us, let me know. Until next time.

2 comments:

just us said...

We had such a fun time! We definitely need to go again before we move.
I'm glad you got a pic of Hailey and Kris on Toy Story.

Simply Blessed said...

How fun!!!