Sunday, November 9, 2008

Window Painting/ Face Painting

My brother in law Kevin is doing window painting and face painting now. We are having him draw on our window, that way hopefully our neighbors will like it and call him to get theirs done too. He came over too late today, so he wasn't able to finish. But, so far it looks really good. Tomorrow, he will finish and then I will post pictures. So, if anyone wants their windows done for Christmas let me know or call my brother in law to have him do yours. Or if you want to hire him to do face painting, you can do that too. I'll have to have him do it on the girls that way I can post that too. Just in case his number is (909) 248-0610 Kevin or you can let me know and I will have him call you. He has really reasonable prices too. I will post pictures tomorrow of the finish look.

0 comments: