For the last few years I try to take the girls to Disneyland for Halloween, so they can see how cute they decorate. Unfortunately. we only made it to California Adventure. I will be taking them next week, but not quite sure if it is still decorated or not. But, here are the few pictures I did take in the few hours we were there.
L is for Lucy
L is for Lucy
Haha! It looks like I am more into it then they are. Atleast, Lucy isn't crying. LOL
On the Monster Inc. ride. They love this ride. Hailey thought it would be funny to try to scare her sister.
I told you I only took a few pictures. I thought i was going back the next week. But, things got too busy. Oh well. Maybe, Disneyland will still be decorated on Monday. We will see.xoxo Jenn




2 comments:
OMG. . .do you have passes? We do. Lets go. I think its decorated for xmas now.
yes, we have passes. That would be so much fun. Let me know when you want to take the girls.
Post a Comment