Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ummm I don't think so.

We were enjoying our nice Saturday afternoon at my mom's house when Bryan decided he wanted to ride my mom' s street bike. (Yes, I said my moms, its one of her many mid-life crisis's...Sorry Mom) Let me remind you that the week before this, my brother laid down his bike and got hurt. So, being the worried wife that I am thought that maybe this wasn't a good idea. But, as usual Bryan will do what he wants. lol.


Hopefully he comes home.

Luckily, he made it back with no scratches. He said his dirt bike went faster than that. And most of you know what happened with that. If I could find the picture, I would show you. But that's the day I was lucky enough to spend the whole day in the ER with him with a concussion and broken ribs. Talk about headache. He had the worst concussion ever and asked me the same questions over and over again every few minutes for 8 hours. No joke! No exaggeration! But, luckily he made it through it. And Uhmmm I don't think he will be getting a street bike anytime soon either.

xoxo Jenn

0 comments: