Before we take Christmas pictures. So, I've been trying to think of cute Christmas card ideas. Bryan laughs at some of my crazy ideas. But, who know they may turn out really good. And I have to send them out this year, since, I didn't do them last year. And the year before that, our Christmas cards were really cute, that somehow I have to think of something that will beat that. Which I doubt I can do. Here is our picture from two years ago.
Luckily, we took them when we did. As a lot of you remember a few days later Hailey decided that she needed a haircut. Since, no one had time, she took it upon herself to cut it. Here is a reminder of what it looked like. Lol Her bangs are not pulled back or to the side. She had NO bangs. She went from long hair to a no bang , really uneven kind of bob. But, thankfully it grew back.
So next month you will be getting a Christmas card from us. And remember it was thought out. I love looking at Christmas cards. Especially, the ones with pictures to see how much the family has changed since the year before. Don't worry, our Christmas card will be definitely creative. Well, once I think of what we will be doing.
Good Night.
xoxo Jenn
Good Night.
xoxo Jenn




3 comments:
i ALWAYS look forward to your christmas cards! they are soooooo cute! i love the pics of hailey's short hair because alissa's hair looked pretty much exactly like that! LOL our girls are so silly! has lucy experimented with the scissors yet?
OMGosh! THat is crazy! So glad you posted the pics.
OH MY GOD. Hailey did a waaaay worse job on her hair than my kids!!! Wow. That's funny.
Post a Comment